• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New to the Forum, My attempt at a 55 reef.

My name is Steve, I am from South Jersey about 5 minutes out of Atlantic City. My 55 is about one year old. Over the last year I've made many mistakes but i am finally getting things together. Here are some pictures I took, hope you like them.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Welcome to NJRC Steve. We're glad you found us.
Nice pics. Do you have a bigger pic. of your FTS (full tank shot)?

I will try to get one. Do you use photobucket when you upload your photos, when i resize the photos the biggest they will let me make them is 38KB, but I know you can have 192KB to upload on NJRC.com. Someone help me so can make these pics bigger.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Welcome aboard Steve.

I'm in South Jersey as well. Cape May County actually.

You can upload your pic's to photobucket and use the image tags [img.] [/img.] (remove the .) Put the picture url in between the tags.

Photobucket has some pretty simple options to generate the tags on a single or multiple pic.

Good Luck.

If you have problems be sure to ask or check the FAQ at the top of the home page.

Here is another attempt at a FTS
1320wrx

Bare with me guys and gals

HaHa I live in Galloway too, but I didn't think anyone knew were it was so i just say AC. I work at Ocean Aquarium, so I give them most of my business. Today I went up to East Coast Aquatics in PA and got a few frags. It's a great store and I recommend it to anyone.

phil519 said:
welcome to njrc! nice work with the 55...they are tough to aquascape and I think you did a great job!

Thanks Phil, I have had the rocks aquascaped many ways over the past few months, I think I finally found one I like that keeps my clam high enough and has enough flat spots to put corol on.