• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New toys

Another great delivery just hit the porch .

Anyone else ever track their delivery on the ups map. So crazy they basically drove circles around my neighborhood before finally delivering. I have heard about them not making lefts to save time and money , but this seems crazy to me .

20200424_172758.jpg

I do! I just got a delivery of sand and chemicals 5 minutes ago.
Nice , lysol those boxes. Is it bad I actually heard that in my wife's voice. Lol .

I bet we can fill this thread with all the stuff we reefers buy. Always something isn't it ? I'm new but I am starting to see how bad this can be . But I am starting to live by the buy once cry once moto and just buy the good stuff out the gate. Trying anyway.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Nice , lysol those boxes. Is it bad I actually heard that in my wife's voice. Lol .

mail is brought in and sits in my garage untouched for 4 days. Once ages, we handle it. Box deliveries sit outside too until it ages.