• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Ultimate Corals logo/banner contest

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
2012 was a great year for us but it’s time to start 2013 off with a bang. So starting Jan. 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] 2013 and running until Feb. 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] 2013 We’re going to have a graphic design contest to design the new look of Ultimate Corals. We’re looking for someone to create an original logo and someone to create (2) original banners for us. Winning logo gets a $50 gift card and the winning banners get a $50 gift card to Ultimate Corals.

THE RULES

Who is eligible? Anyone is welcome to create and submit designs

Can I win both the logo and banner contest? Absolutely

What formats are accepted? We prefer .JPG or .GIF for contest entries. The winners will need to submit the full art work files (.PSD, .Ai, etc…)

Where do I send my entry? All entries should be emailed to mark@ultimatecorals.com

How many and what colors can I use? As many as you like.

Anything else I should consider? The winning logo will be used in a variety of ways so your design should be scalable. This means, for example- if used on letterhead, it will print quite small (perhaps 1 1/4" in size,) therefore, tiny details will be hard to see. Test your design for this smaller scale.

Originality of my design? All entries are to be original in concept, design, and execution and may not violate any U.S. copyright laws. Any entry that has been copied from an existing design, painting, graphic, advertisement, or any other work produced by another person is a violation of the contest rules and will not be accepted. We reserve the right to exclude any design, at any time, if we suspect plagiarism.

What happens if my design is chosen? The winning design becomes the sole property of Ultimate Corals for its permanent and exclusive use. And of course you'll be given a $50 Gift Card to Ultimate Corals.

Any further questions don't hesitate to ask.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Here's a couple that were sent in.

Attachments

• UC_SIMPLE.jpg
    UC_SIMPLE.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 76
  • ultcoral copy.jpg
    ultcoral copy.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 80
  • ultimate corals logo(1).jpg
    ultimate corals logo(1).jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 85

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Sorry everyone. Been out of commission with the flu. Winner(s) will be contacted tonight.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
And the winner of both is actually our very own CoolAid. Nice work Rob.

Attachments

• ultimate corals banner 1.jpg
    ultimate corals banner 1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 81
  • ultimate corals logo(1).jpg
    ultimate corals logo(1).jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 48