• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

News Zoas

Thanks to Aquatic Obessions on these
IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

thanks to rafal, they are taking off. I lost 5 out of the original 7 frag and then the last two went crazy. African Blue Hornets.
IMG_2272.jpg

Nice Stuff!
Advice, I have the same red ringed zoas, the ring has faded! Keeping them under power compacts and some under T-5s and the same thing happened. Any Idea why that would happen?
GregH

When i bought them initially they werent used to my lighting so they closed up.

When they opened up again after moving them down and then back up they took off. The rings are coming back on all the polyps. Im not sure why u lost yours but mine is under t-5s.

i have the red ring ones also. mine lost the rings after i brought them home, but still waiting for it to return i have mine mid level under t5's also

Really like the orange ones and I live blocks away from the store. If I receive zoas on a plug can I scrape them off and place them directly on rock without killing them?