• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NIB NooPsyche K7 V3 for ParMeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an unopened NooPsyche 140watt K7 V3 light that i won in a contest. Would love to test my par in my tank as I have been having some issues with my octos and frogs being a little shy. Open to other trades if someone is interested. Might be willing to trade a coral for it as well. (
if you want to see what I have)

Last edited:
Thanks for reminding me. I was able to source a par meter. Honestly..I cant think of anything else that i really need as far as an equipment perspective. As such, the only things I can see myself being interested in are SPS in the red / yellow / orange / bright pinks spectrum (plenty of blues and purples and greens).

Full disclosure..it is the light only. It doesnt have the controller or the tank mount.
Second full disclosure. Someone already have firsties. Waiting for him to get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.