• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Nikon D7000

Anyone have a D7000 and macro Lens, If so which one? Bought my wife the camera with 18-105mm lens and 70-300mm lens.

Have a old - Nikon AF Micro Nikkor 105mm 2.8D from eBay...it's great.

I believe the D7000 has AF in body. This would be good, you don't need to pay more for AF-S lenses.

Have a old - Nikon AF Micro Nikkor 105mm 2.8D from eBay...it's great.

I believe the D7000 has AF in body. This would be good, you don't need to pay more for AF-S lenses.

I did the same thing - bought an older one on eBay. Great lens! now I just need to use it more.

i'll have to look it up, i know both lenses we currently have are the VR style. im just not totally sure which MM for a macro lens i should get

hawkeye, my old Nikon AF Micro Nikkor 105mm 2.8D is not the $900 one.......i wanted it but no $. The $900 replaced the one that tgee and i have. It is discontinued.

I paid about 375 for mine. Basically no VR and auto-focusing. Since tgee has d7000, AF is in the camera body.

Please post my pic when you have them.