• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJ reef club Frag pack.

I would like to purchase a frag pack from NJ reefclub. What is the process if there is one?
I was going to PM this to BIllyr98 and Phyl, but I figured others might want to know also.

Larry

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Depends on what you're interested in purchasing. Right now most of the Milli is in BillyR's tank. Most of the Digi in mine (though I suspect Billy has his share). You can either go shopping or you can request certain pieces for delivery at the meeting.

Phyl said:
Depends on what you're interested in purchasing. Right now most of the Milli is in BillyR's tank. Most of the Digi in mine (though I suspect Billy has his share). You can either go shopping or you can request certain pieces for delivery at the meeting.

Phyl, how does one go about shopping? You mean I can shop from the club directly? I am really interested in some Millis, so it would be awesome if the club sold frags. :)

---
Wendy

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If you're interested in Millis then you'll need to make arrangements with BillyR to meet him at his house and take a look around.