• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC Has Been Selected ...

arvin

NJRC Member
This is great news...

My wife, kids & my manager would be thrilled to hear this. Another cool thing to keep me engrossed all the time. ;D

C

concept3

wow. a lot of reading up to do.... now how do i import all the pages from my tank build thread? hmmmm......

ok

for blogger there's a image button, it's the same with WordPress. So you can upload pics. I have several blogs, one on Wordpress already, they are Christian based. It's easy to do, let me know if anyone needs help.

revclyburn

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Merv Rubiano said:
wow. a lot of reading up to do.... now how do i import all the pages from my tank build thread? hmmmm......

If you figure it out let me know!! :)

arvin

NJRC Member
ReefDrumz said:

Instead of figuring out how to import all your existing pages to blog, you two can start a new tank to blog about it. Just a thought. :)

C

concept3

ooops sorry Arvin, hit the wrong button. I wanted to quote you instead of modify LOL

C

concept3

Arvind said:
ReefDrumz said:

Instead of figuring out how to import all your existing pages to blog, you two can start a new tank to blog about it. Just a thought. :)

i would get a divorce from my fiancee, and we're not even married yet!

i told her i wanted to setup a discus tank the other day (not bare bottom, but with laterite LOL)and she gave me "the look"

I'm just about to move tanks. I think that could make a great blog start. Do I have to pay for the RC premium membership in order to use it? I followed the link, but it said I couldn't creat a new blog.

Also, (since I'm new)what's the deal with the llama?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes, you do need to be a premium member in order to create a blog.

arvin

NJRC Member
Merv Rubiano said:
i would get a divorce from my fiancee, and we're not even married yet!

May be you should add a Reef Clause in your pre-nup. ;D

All kidding aside, I am just wondering, why cant we explore the possibilities of adding a blog feature on this website? With so many people starting their tank threads, I think it may be a great idea. We can make it as a members only feature which can be another incentive to join the club.