• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC Reefers- I Need YOUR HELP!!!

Hey Gang!

I'm working on my presentations for IMAC and MACNA (on biotope marine aquariums and alternative aquascaping ideas), and I'd love to feature some cool pics of systems from my "adopted home reef club"!

If you have a unique aquascape or unusual system concept that you're working on- please forward me details and pics! You'll get credit for your contributions and the chance to inspire fellow fish geeks from all over the world (yes- it is frightening that they turned me loose on a global stage, so we'll have to make the best of it!)! We all love to see cool tank pics, and I love using fellow hobbyist's shots in my presentations! :D

Please forward your pics, descriptions, etc directly to me at: algageguy01@hotmail.com

SHOW THE WORLD WHAT NJRC REEFERS CAN DO!!!

Thanks in advance!

Scott Fellman

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for the offer, Scott! Hopefully we have some folks able to contribute.

Hello Scott,

I'd really like for you to take a look at Billyr98's aquascaping. He's got a few pics on the board already. It's a nice change of pace and a very open aquascape that more people could/should do instead of the typical rock wall.

Could you elaborate a bit more on what you're looking for in the "unusual system concept" idea?

Carlo

algaeguy said:
Please forward your pics, descriptions, etc directly to me at: algageguy01@hotmail.com

Scott Fellman

I don't have anything to share but ah, was testing your email and I think maybe you spelled it wrong? can you confirm what the email should be?

I'm guessing it should be:
algaeguy01 @ hotmail dot com?

I would love to do an "area specific" reef tank. For example a Red Sea tank w/ only fish and coral from the Red Sea. Or an Indo-Pacific Tank since most fish/coral come from there anyway.

Does anyone know where you can find information about one area and all its inhabitants? I tried looking on wikipedia for Indo Pacific Reef but didn't really come up with anything.

MikeNapoli said:
I would love to do an "area specific" reef tank. For example a Red Sea tank w/ only fish and coral from the Red Sea. Or an Indo-Pacific Tank since most fish/coral come from there anyway.

Does anyone know where you can find information about one area and all its inhabitants? I tried looking on wikipedia for Indo Pacific Reef but didn't really come up with anything.
Try www.wetwebmedia.com more here: http://www.wetwebmedia.com/macron_sulpp1.htm