• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

No longer available -2 large bubble tip anemones for sale including 2 clownfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two large anemones (they look like black widows). $200 or $100 ea. if they move. They currently are on the same rock, but may move as I removed a rock above to see where the back one was attached. They attach deep end extend way out. They have divided only once in a year and a half.
Here is one anemone open hosting a clown fish. Compare the size to the "acid splash" anemones above and fish for scale. It has a pinker look to it and only fluoresces orange, which make it look darker. Location Jackson
IMG_1724.JPG
Here you can see the base when feeding.
IMG_1893.JPG
Here is the back anemone under low level blue evening lights taken with my phone. Note the dark center under blues compared to acid splashes.
IMG_4200 (002).jpg

Last edited:
Here are the anemones first thing this morning before opening. Note that the back anemone is moving to get out of this exposed position.
IMG_1916.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1913.JPG
    IMG_1913.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 2
I am trying to shut down this tank as I am moving. These are great anemones as they don't multiply often nor move around much. Make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.