• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

North Jersey (Bergen County) LFSs

Drove all the way out to Ocean Image Aquatics this morning since I hear such good reviews here but its not open what a pisser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just visited Iconic Aquariums in Tenafly in NJ.

21 grove st, tenafly, NJ

The store is still in process and not fully setup. Will be mainly a livestock store. I can't really say on prices as of right now. I haven't been to any other LFS to really compare prices.

The specimens especially the blue tang there did not have any signs of ICH and looked healthy. I go straight to looking at tangs for ICH and saw that it was good to go. Some very beautiful specimens there but I don't have a tank setup yet so I only went for scouting reasons. I live literally down the street but 2 towns down. It will definitely be a good go to store for impulse buys.

Setup consist mostly of lps and softies for corals right now. Some nice looking flower nems and on MR it had a deal for 3/100 so if you need a pack of them. That would be a very nice start. Some nice colors available.

I dropped by there today too and picked up a mixed zoa colony for what seemed like a very good value.
Modest place with some really nice looking / high quality pieces.