• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Nothing Special - but most of it is FREE!

I need to empty my frag tank so I can QT some fish for the new 180 on the way.

Lot's of Kenya Trees - Free!

Halimeda macro Algae - Free!

One large dead elkhorn head with several Kenya colonies and one Anthellia. $40

Green Candy Cane 4 or 5 heads - $15

Frilly Mushroom - $5

Orange Cap Chips - Free

Might be some other stuff I'll find after I scrape the glass and move things around.

I'll be home Saturday for pickup from 11 am to 2 pm. I live 5 minutes away from Aquatic Obsessions, so you can swing buy there and spend some real money as well! :D

Colonia or rahway way? That's right between work and home. I'll take some halimeda and orange cap. I'm heading there (AO) tonight to check on my green banded gobies and those new rics they got in.

Woodbridge

What time are you going to AO? We might be able to work it out tonight.

It depends on what time I get home from work. I have to go out for awhile tonight.

I'll be punching out around 630. I work in cranford and live in carteret. So i'll head to AO after work then probably head through woodbridge around 730 or so.

EliteTwit said:
I'll be punching out around 630. I work in cranford and live in carteret. So i'll head to AO after work then probably head through woodbridge around 730 or so.

I have to be somewhere at 7:30. I may run into to you at AO.

I'm near the White Church in Woodbridge so it shouldn't be too hard to swing by from Carteret on Saturday.

Oh I just moved my shop over there from sayreville. I haven't gotten the signs up yet but it's where Carmen's cookies was.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Bill,
I am trying to remember, are your frilly mushrooms the green or the purple?? If it is purple, I would like it. I would also like some of the Halimeda macro Algae and maybe a kenya tree or two. I would like the candy cane also.
I will have to see when I can pick up. Twice a year Doug and I pawn the younger kids off on our older son and his wife and we get away. This weekend is it. I know we are going to a couple of wineries for tours and to some fish stores, not sure which ones, so could you hold these for me, until we figure out when I could get down there.
Thanks,
Erna

momof6kids said:
Bill,
I am trying to remember, are your frilly mushrooms the green or the purple?? If it is purple, I would like it. I would also like some of the Halimeda macro Algae and maybe a kenya tree or two. I would like the candy cane also.
I will have to see when I can pick up. Twice a year Doug and I pawn the younger kids off on our older son and his wife and we get away. This weekend is it. I know we are going to a couple of wineries for tours and to some fish stores, not sure which ones, so could you hold these for me, until we figure out when I could get down there.
Thanks,
Erna

The mushroom frills are green, the disk is purple. I will be glad to hold things for you.

Patriot76 said:
Bill,

I will take some Kenya Trees!

Can pick up tomorrow.

Thanks,

Bill

I don't think tomorrow will work, I have an appointment. If it falls through I will let you know.

EliteTwit said:
Oh I just moved my shop over there from sayreville. I haven't gotten the signs up yet but it's where Carmen's cookies was.

You can walk to my house from there. I'm on Ridgedale, the street behind you that runs parallel to Rahway Avenue. I'm two blocks down heading toward Freeman Street.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bill. Save me a piece of orange cap. My SPS tank is almost ready to start restocking again.
Thanks

Mike, I have a 2" unmounted leaf of green cap. I had to break off the whole leaf to fit the piece in a new spot. I was going to chip it out, but if your interested in the whole piece, it is perfect for mounting.

blange3 said:

Frilly Mushroom - $5

Orange Cap Chips - Free

Might be some other stuff I'll find after I scrape the glass and move things around.

I'll be home Saturday for pickup from 11 am to 2 pm. I live 5 minutes away from Aquatic Obsessions, so you can swing buy there and spend some real money as well! :D

No more Candy Cane for now.

I'll be home Saturday from 11-2 for pickup.

Thanks for giving homes to my stuff!

blange3 said:
blange3 said:

Frilly Mushroom - $5

Orange Cap Chips - Free

No more Candy Cane for now.

I'll be home Saturday from 11-2 for pickup.

Thanks for giving homes to my stuff!

i am still interested in some kenya trees, but cant make saturday 11-2- its opening day for my daughters t-ball team.

Anyone who can come Saturday the address is:

Bill Lange
642 Ridgdale Avenue
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
(732)636-5653

PM me for other days. Right now I'm busy most nights next week.