• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

November Meeting: 11/12/06 @ 1:00pm, ILC

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We will definitely be having a raffle. I'll check and make sure they don't mind the trades!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I just confirmed the meeting with Jay from ILC. They're really looking forward to having us. They've offered a 50$ gift certificate to our raffle!

They will be providing finger sandwiches, fruit/cheese, sodas & desserts.

We should be all set for a great time.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
A list before hand would be very helpful, helps me to know what to pack (or not) for the trip. Anyone else who has donations they'd be greatly appreciated!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll have a piece of green slimmer for the raffle. As well as a couple for trade.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl said:
They will be providing finger sandwiches, fruit/cheese, sodas & desserts.

I hope they know what they are in for! We're a bunch of freaking pigs!! :D

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks to be a great meeting. Is the store going to be open to the public also or just for the meeting? Reason I am asking is that the parking lot isn't the largest so carpooling may be an idea to save some space.

Also,I just noticed that my card expired on the 6th of this month. I joined and paid at the Nov. meeting last year so it wasn't automatic through PayPal. I also want to upgrade from a single to a family membership. I can bring the money to the meeting on Sunday if that's ok. Will I still be able for the discounts even though my card is expired or are they even going to check cards?