• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NY 5 Boro Bike Tour for Lymphoma Research.

On May 3rd, I will be participating in the Bike New York: Five Boro Bike Tour as a rider on Team LRF for Lymphoma Research Foundation. My goal is to raise $1,000 for the Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF), a nationwide, non-profit organization dedicated to funding research and providing support and education for those whose lives have been touched by Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma. LRF’s Scientific Advisory Board consists of the most respected leaders in cancer research and oncology, and is unrelentingly committed to finding a cure.

I am personally challenging myself, my friends, family and associates to donate $1,000, collectively prior to April 24th. Just as someone’s contribution led to the research in developing the treatment, your contribution will further the quest to finding a cure. We, together, can make a difference. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Joseph Santos

Follow This Link www.lymphoma.org to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Lymphoma Research Foundation

Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://www.lymphoma.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=303649&u=303649-252204204

joseph Santos