• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NYAquatic reef a palooza

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
The way Reefaplooza has treated NJRC past few years I will not spend a dime attending the event.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I was just there dropping off something for a friend. They are bringing fire and the prices are amazing !!!!!

radiata

NJRC Member
Should have some sweet stuff
Will they be selling at RAP on Saturday? Michael certainly won't be there, and I'm not sure that he would trust anyone else to man his booth. He does have a retired NJ policeman working for him, picking up shipments, etc. Maybe he'll be manning the booth on Saturday.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
they will be. And he will be running the booth on Saturday. Michael will be there Sunday

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
Will they be selling at RAP on Saturday? Michael certainly won't be there, and I'm not sure that he would trust anyone else to man his booth. He does have a retired NJ policeman working for him, picking up shipments, etc. Maybe he'll be manning the booth on Saturday.
I believe he and his daughter will be there,I can find out.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
The one who is always yelling during his fb live sales ?? Hehehehe. Always a great time during those sales !!

We stopped by. My Buddy got a crazy deal on a fish. I tried to make the same deal towards the end and it was a no go, i think they were selling too good. My fault on waiting. But he had very cheap fish