• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ocean aquarium

Just wondering if anybody has gone to ocean aquarium in egg harbor. I purchased some polyps and zoas from there. very friendly service and good prices.

those guys are a joke prices are high and if you ask them to get you something like a fairy wrasses well what i was told was you will never see them here nice coustomer servace good luck going in there ever try new world pet center in somerspoint good people to deal with just my 2 cents

Jsrdj said:
Compared to Tropaquarium the price of their corals seems to be a lot cheaper

to bad their corals are horible I bought a Frospawan from them and it lasted 2 days My friend bought a fish from them the same time and it lasted a week Trop is expensive but they have nice stuff expecially in their frag tank every frag i bought from trop is doing great and growing. as for fish i will only buy from Steve at Aquaoceans is fish are great

The corals I bought there are doing great about a month now and your right trop does have great frag tanks every time i go there i end up coming home with new coral. Last time i went to aqua oceans all his tanks seemed dirty and he didnt have much in stock but i will try him again maybe after he gets a delivery

they stink but thats all i got down here i live in cape i got copperband butterfly died a day later i have plenty of fish in my tank also some inverts and corals, don't like them rip off