• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ocean Gallery II

Happy Birthday to me!

Stopped in today and picked up a candy cane coral and a zoa frag- beautiful!! Chris helped me and he was incredibly knowledgeable and patient. I asked him a million questions, he tested my water, and didn't rush me while I oggled all the tanks...thank you, Chris!! I am beginning to feel like a real reefer as I spent a hundred bucks in a matter of 20 minutes. I was so shocked that I had to study the receipt (once again, my apologies, Brian and Chris...it was my fault!). Great pricing at OGII, I'm just a newbie! Thank you for a great shopping experience...I'll be back in a few weeks for more livestock!

well...went back there on sunday...chris helped me again, thanks chris!!!

went on a bit of a shopping frenzy...picked up a small yellow tang, which loves hair algea!!...picked up two false percs.....for coral, I picked up a zoa frag, a fox coral frag, a silver xenia frag, a red and white/silver open brain frag, torch frag, a pocillapora frag (from pet shanty, got a gift card from work), and a galaxia frag...everything is doing wonderfully!!!...thanks OGII!!!!