• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

OGII at its best!

Had a problem with my overflow i know nothing about plumbing these guys asked me to wait in there shop while they went to a few plumbing shops to get me the right stuff. They have all professional equipment on hand to cut and customize for your needs! I cant name any other LFS that gave me such an amazing service and quality.
:D :D :D :D THANK YOU OCEAN GALLARY II :D :D :D :D

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
My fiancee is bringing me up there for my birthday, love this store.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I've been going to OGII for a long time never had an issue with them and the have been a very active supportors of the club (Tropic Marine Pro Group Buy to mention 1)The staff is always willing to help.

Bob

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have to agree with scooter in one regard. We purchased 4 ORA Banggai Cardinal fish for ten dollars each a couple months ago. Now isn't that absolutely ridiculous?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Those are some REDICULOUSLY priced Banggai! Holy cow! With rediculous prices like that how can anyone compete?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I always thought it was ridiculous how much I could go home with in one trip becaue of how ridiculous the prices are. It is also ridiculous that I will drive over an hour to their ridiculous store for those ridiculous prices. (rediculous)

Yeah, I can't believe they over charged me for a frag of Red Planet with multiple branches. The REDICULOUSLY priced that I was charged..........$15