• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ok got some free stuff clearing off the frag rack..........................

To whom it may concern.....ive got some stuff I want to get rid of. (1) Green torch with teal tips it has 2 heads. (3) goldish/yellowish hammer frags. and a few RBTA's that have gone rogue. Not willing to give them all away to one person but if some of you guys are just looking for some extra bling for your tank and don't feel like getting ripped off at the local LFS, let me know. i am also open to trades. I am in Hunterdn County pickup only. Stan The Paintman

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Damn, I just went right past your house on the way to ReefCo. I woud have droppped it off! I am home all day tomorrow though if you want to take a trip out. I will pm address.............
Oh man, and I am sitting here doing our taxes and would have loved a break from numbers. Tomorrow is Doug's 70th birthday, so not too sure about availability. Are you home during the week?

His setup is amazing. Denfinitely envious and will hope to have something similar like his in the future! Thanks again for the frags!

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Not the wrong list. I'm just trying to spread the love. LOL!
No problem, would like to get a torch and a hammer sometime- maybe next time. I'm still looking to find a big enough tank to rehome my 10" gsp rock and 100+ colony of gold tip clove polyps. Will be fragging some of my leathers too- finger, brown and green devils hand and sinularia,l just broke up a rock with 4 babies of yuma shrooms, waiting fro them to grow a bit to share

No problem, would like to get a torch and a hammer sometime- maybe next time. I'm still looking to find a big enough tank to rehome my 10" gsp rock and 100+ colony of gold tip clove polyps. Will be fragging some of my leathers too- finger, brown and green devils hand and sinularia,l just broke up a rock with 4 babies of yuma shrooms, waiting fro them to grow a bit to share
hey, I am might be interested in some leather frags depending on location

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Cloves must be nice that size.