• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

OK Show me what you got down there!

yeah if I was doing this one again. I'd eliminate the very first baffle all the way to the right. the one that separates the sock and skimmer. that one is totally unnecessary.

the other thing is that the baffle directly left of the skimmer (bubble wall) is the one that sets the water height - bubble wall is two pieces of glass - the one to the father right of the two runs down to the floor and is a bit too high and I had to raise the skimmer. luckily there was enough room under the stand to do it.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
It’s not exactly set up fully yet because I’m putting the tank through a cleaning in a vinegar bath but this is where I’m at so far.

Attachments

• 045F520D-F1ED-414E-B3A3-90F443E619F9.jpeg
    045F520D-F1ED-414E-B3A3-90F443E619F9.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 13
  • 915AC770-0FF3-462E-97B4-620E5A894AB5.jpeg
    915AC770-0FF3-462E-97B4-620E5A894AB5.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 11
Not a very good pic but just a plain old sump with 2 socks, 2 bio blocks, and soon to be clearwater scrubber.
dPsp1bl.jpg

so im going to be installing something like this on my 210 when i get it fixed - converting it from reef ready to peninsula. whats your take on those drain valves? normally i just see one.
Not sure what you mean by my take on the drain valves. this is an old pic but I have the overflow box setup with the herbie pipes and I just use the 2 drain valves to adjust the height of the water inside the box. tank runs dead silent! I will try to get some better pics.