• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

online snails and stuff

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Were is a good place to get inverts with no shipping. Thought I found one but a $50 dollar shipping fee>Was looking for bumble bee snails.

I agree. Got my first package from these guys yesterday. Really feels like some old man running out to his beach and taking a handful of stuff in his local tidal pool..but I am very happy with what i got. I would do business with again.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Heya Chris. Sure you've have your ear to the ground on this but, just in case, Reefcleaners has been very hit or miss lately. On my last order I received about 60% dead shipment. I called John and he refunded with no problem. We just did a group order from him again a few months back (DD organized), we had a considerable order, and almost 100% doa. Again, John did a full refund but according to other forums he's under a bit of duress and isn't necessarily giving out refunds for doa stock as often. Looks like he'***** a rough patch, might be worth considering other options.

Edit: Ha! I didn't actually curse there. I wrote 'He's hit a rough patch'

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Heya Chris. Sure you've have your ear to the ground on this but, just in case, Reefcleaners has been very hit or miss lately. On my last order I received about 60% dead shipment. I called John and he refunded with no problem. We just did a group order from him again a few months back (DD organized), we had a considerable order, and almost 100% doa. Again, John did a full refund but according to other forums he's under a bit of duress and isn't necessarily giving out refunds for doa stock as often. Looks like he'***** a rough patch, might be worth considering other options.
Hey Mark, Don't know what to say. I've ordered from RC twice- my only issue was with peppermint shrimp- shrimp need something to hang on to- mine were doa- got a refund- my recent order ( last week) came on time ( wish there was tracking ) but was advised that it was to be delivered that day by email- everything was fine- got more than ordered ( package ) of -dwf ceriths, plenty of hermit shells ( free ) and both ricordia ( added without shipping fee) were both blue- nice- guess it'***** or miss with them- a hit for me

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Mark, Don't know what to say. I've ordered from RC twice- my only issue was with peppermint shrimp- shrimp need something to hang on to- mine were doa- got a refund- my recent order ( last week) came on time ( wish there was tracking ) but was advised that it was to be delivered that day by email- everything was fine- got more than ordered ( package ) of -dwf ceriths, plenty of hermit shells ( free ) and both ricordia ( added without shipping fee) were both blue- nice- guess it'***** or miss with them- a hit for me
I order a cleanup package from them every 2 years. Never had any thing die, as long as you follow their acclamation process. No dripping. I have an order coming in today.