• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Orange/ Sunkist Bounce Rhodactus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time just say 100$ for mushroom!!! Because it could be taken the other way as well!!! People almost give things up here, that how cheap some people sell here

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Next time just say 100$ for mushroom!!! Because it could be taken the other way as well!!! People almost give things up here, that how cheap some people sell here
I thought I did, but I'll make sure I'm more precise in the future. I know all about the generosity of my fellow reefers here- no discounts or freebies from me though:D:p

Salted

NJRC Member
Thank you, This guy attacked me and said I was being greedy because he thought he was getting 2 for $100, and thought I changed it up after finding out what it was. I bought it for $100, it split and I want to sell one for $100 and keep the other, plus it's on a nice chunk of rock. If it splits again, I might sell one for less - or not lol:)
Greedy? That's a very fair price for a Sunkist bounce. Tell him to look at other forums or retailers.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Greedy? That's a very fair price for a Sunkist bounce. Tell him to look at other forums or retailers.
You know I only get top dollar for everything, and would never give anything away ( as do you lol) BTW I have free chaeto :D

I actually think this guy saw an opportunity to buy 2 heads for the price of 1/2 of one, jump on it and make a big profit, thinking I was just a dummy, maybe not- either way, I busted up the rock and now have one happy bounce and one small pissed off one

Last edited:
That’s exactly my point. Everything changed when it went from a orange rhodactus to a Sunkist. I messaged him before it was “classified” as a Sunkist and we agreed on a meet up. I don’t know anything about shrooms, I just wanted it because it looked cool and not because of a name. Where does it say he was planning on keeping one? Where is it noted or marked which one he is selling? Where does it say $100 EACH. His whole tune changed once everybody was saying it’s a Sunkist. And I took the time to cut three different shrooms as freebies to surprise him with once I found out he loves shrooms. Smh…

I can also verify your generosity. We were splitting the fish that were being sold and you threw in some freebies you had and a nice plant. Thank you. I assumed this sale was just for one but I can maybe see someone mistaking that , but don't know how a person could argue you not being fair, once it was pointed out what you meant, although it they don't know market price maybe

I can also verify your generosity. We were splitting the fish that were being sold and you threw in some freebies you had and a nice plant. Thank you. I assumed this sale was just for one but I can maybe see someone mistaking that , but don't know how a person could argue you not being fair, once it was pointed out what you meant, although it they don't know market price maybe
Miketc,
our responses crossed. I can see both sides. Looks like honest misunderstanding between the two of you.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
That’s exactly my point. Everything changed when it went from a orange rhodactus to a Sunkist. I messaged him before it was “classified” as a Sunkist and we agreed on a meet up. I don’t know anything about shrooms, I just wanted it because it looked cool and not because of a name. Where does it say he was planning on keeping one? Where is it noted or marked which one he is selling? Where does it say $100 EACH. His whole tune changed once everybody was saying it’s a Sunkist. And I took the time to cut three different shrooms as freebies to surprise him with once I found out he loves shrooms. Smh…
Well, My first post said 'this' not 'these', I never changed the price, did you ever ask if it was for both? And did I respond- yeah finally, when I did say it was for just one you changed your tune- one of the sunkist goes for $150 online- I'm still just asking for $100 on a nice piece of rock- you're right, I'm sorry , I'm the hole here- still $100

Status
Not open for further replies.