• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Original Kraken 120 gal Mixed Reef

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
:worthless

Sounds amazing. Post some pics and show off your stuff. Or if you have photos from your build. Start a tale of the tank. We love to follow others threads. Almost always pick up a tid-bit or two I haven’t seen or thought of.
Ask and ye shall receive...lol. I'll throw up some pics of my in progress 327 gal FOWLR build on a separate thread too.

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
I like that stand, the lock & key is very cool. I'm curious about the heater in the tank howver since I assume there's a sump with that overflow.
There is. I have a Trigger Emerald 34 Sump on this system, but that is an Eheim 300W heater and it is too long to fit anywhere in the sump. Since this picture I've actually added a second for redundancy and am in search of a good controller for both. Thought about putting them in the overflows, but decided against it.

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
This one is meant to be more of a "basic" system...refurbished tank, no Apex, black vinyl plumbing, etc.....current build is all top end stuff. That way I can showcase different options. Here's a few shots of the sump setup in this one. Running a basic fuge with Ulva and a dual Carbon/GFO reactor.IMG_20190705_162117.jpg IMG_20190705_162140.jpg