• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Our new baby boy

;)
whitedog.jpg

twodogs.jpg

We've been considering another dog for some time, we have a 2 yr old shephard mix we got from a rescue in Detroit... she is a wonderful dog but has severe leg/hip issues and isn't able to go for long walks or run and play with our daughter. I've always wanted a dog I could take for long walks at the beach and Aliya could run and play with.

He's technically just a mutt (1/2 american bulldog 1/2 boxer) but we think he's adorable. We had to pick between him and his brother (the fawn) which was a hard choice, DH wanted the fawn but I've always wanted a white dog.

Can't wait to bring him home next month, expect lots more photos when I do!

Candi

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Please tell me the other one isn't still available! They are SOOOO cute!

momof6kids

NJRC Member
All puppies are way too cute. Our son and daughter-in-law had a litter of Golden Retriever pups 2 months ago and it has been agony every time we go over. The kids want more dogs. Can you imagine that!! ;D

It was a litter of 3 boys and 3 girls... we knew since our current dog is a female we wanted a male, and one of them I just didn't like the looks of... that left us with these two, believe me if I could I'd take them both! I just want to squeeze um LOL

I believe she had other people waiting in line for them after we made our choice so I think the fawn is likely spoken for, but I'm happy to ask ;)