• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

out of salt for now - selling the following..

Out of salt for now. Went bach to fresh. (Now I have MTS.) I'm sure I'll be back at some point, just don't know when. Looking to sell the following.

ASM G3 Skimmer $170
Tropic Marime Pro 200gal (2) $40 each
MRC Dual Chamber Calcium Reactor w/ Blueline 10 pump & ARM media - never used $300
Vortech MP40w $250
Iwaki America MD-55RLT Pump $150
About 200# formerly premium live rock, now base rock cause it has been outside - cook it and seed it - $50
Red Sea - Wave maker pro $70
supplements - brightwell Kalk+2 1b; Magnesion-P; Kent Strontium & Molybdenum 64oz, Tech M 1/2 gal, pus other stuff- open but full - $15 for all
poly filters 4x8 - 10 pads for $40
Reef Octopus BH-100F (new still in box) $100

I'm in Colonia, NJ

I'm not really out. ask redfishbluefish... just out of salt for now. I went back to fresh water, changed my reef to a planted south american biotoupe, and now have a fish room (or fish corner) in the basement where I'm breeding mainly New World dwarf cichlids and my son is breeding all kinds of things frome shellys to angles. I did this to save some time, yeh, right.... now I have MTS and am up to 20 plus tanks and growing..... now it takes twice as much time. :)

(fyi - MTS = multiple tank syndrome)

Bob