• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

PAR meter rental

Hey all,
I was seeing if anybody local to south jersey has a par meter I could borrow/rent for a day or two? I have my lights dialed in and would like to get a reading on them for sps placement when they come off the frag rack. Thanks

Andrew W

The club should buy one and lend out to members with a deposit. When it is returned in working order, the deposit is refunded. Insured shipping cost paid for by member who is borrowing if he is across the state or something.

I might buy one soon and lend it to members for a small fee (nothing much, like $10), and it would probably be a Seneye.

I was seeing if anybody local to south jersey has a par meter I could borrow/rent for a day or two? I have my lights dialed in and would like to get a reading on them for sps placement when they come off the frag rack. Thanks

Andrew W
Where are you in south jersey ? I have an apogee 510 in Atlantic City. I'd be willing to swing by if you're close enough and scheduling allows.

Where are you in south jersey ? I have an apogee 510 in Atlantic City. I'd be willing to swing by if you're close enough and scheduling allows.
Thanks for the offer, but I just bought a SQ-420. I would have definitely held you up on that offer though.