• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

PAR Meter

Giving this a shot. Since I don't have $520.00 to rent a PAR Meter, can anyone tell me if I can rent one somewhere else.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I believe ACC rented them out but I don't know if they still do. a good alternative is Seneye, will provide you enough to know where you are in the tank.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
What BRS does it holds a deposit on a credit card for the value of the par meter.
When you return it the release the deposit.
It’s like $400 and around $60 for the rental

$520 should be the price to buy one. Can't imagine they rent anywhere near that much. A few of the online supply places do rent them out.

Where are you located? I have one that I could lend you and save you some expense.
Im in Little Egg Harbor, NJ

Hmmm... I'm up in Florham Park, 07932. Have no problem lending it out, but it's a hike down to your neck of the woods for me. Maybe someone down that way has a meter?

Otherwise, I might be headed down at least part way in a couple weeks.

Hmmm... I'm up in Florham Park, 07932. Have no problem lending it out, but it's a hike down to your neck of the woods for me. Maybe someone down that way has a meter?

Otherwise, I might be headed down at least part way in a couple weeks.
Food for thought. I am willing to pay for shipping to and from in advance... I received my Reef Brite Pros yesterday and would like to set the hight. :encouragement:

Would rather not ship. I can lend you my Apogee MQ-200 for a couple weeks if you'd like. I'm driving down to Brick today around 3:30 PM. I'll probably be picking up some frags down that way around Thanksgiving, so I could get it back from you at that time. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and able to meet up in Brick today.

Would rather not ship. I can lend you my Apogee MQ-200 for a couple weeks if you'd like. I'm driving down to Brick today around 3:30 PM. I'll probably be picking up some frags down that way around Thanksgiving, so I could get it back from you at that time. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and able to meet up in Brick today.
I should be able to do that. Let me know when your leaving.
PS not sure how to PM from this board.

Any chance of still meeting up?