• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Parameter Tracking App

I use aquatic log and aquarium note 2 for different tanks. Aquarium note is a bit more customizable. Doesn't have phosphate as a default parameter to check but easy enough to add.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I use Aquarimate app. You can track parameters, log your fish and corals, track you itemized expenses by categories, track the growth of your corals and you're able to add notes to each photo.

Bot587

NJRC Member
I use Aquarimate app. You can track parameters, log your fish and corals, track you itemized expenses by categories, track the growth of your corals and you're able to add notes to each photo.
does this allow all of that for free?

momof6kids

NJRC Member
I use AquaticLog also. It is a free app and lets you log in a lot of information. Parameters/Photos/Coral/Fish/Dosing/Feeding/Maintenance. Pretty nice app.

Bot587

NJRC Member
Aquatic log is great, but you need to pay membership to post unlimited photos.

I thought the idea of tracking coral growth through photos. I.e Walt Disney Acropora as the coral and you post pictures and it gives upload date (thought that function could be interesting)