• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Patient zero! Need to borrow a large rubbermaid

Do you QT your fish if yes for how long

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • For a few days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • For 4 weeks

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I leave them in the bag and float em and drop them in

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Ill emphasize what Diana stated above about quarrantining everything that goes in the tank. I've been religious about running all new fish through 6 to 8 weeks in QT but not inverts. This past November I got hit with velvet that took out about 1/2 my fish in a week. Last fish been added in august and had been quarantined for 2 months. Likely source was either cheato or snails that i had added in October and early November. All my fish were pulled treated with coppersafe for 30 days and have been in quarantine for another 40. I'm a few days away from finishing up 76 days fallow on my display. It was a pita breaking everything down and setting up multiple hospital tanks but was worth it. Nothing will ever go in my system again without a 2 month visit to my QT.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk