• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Peppermint Shrimp & Koi Tangs IN STOCK - $10 Deals - Free $40 Frag

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Rz9cvkB.png

HI4cGee.png

G3u8DM7.png

vNrAH0X.png

smI7OJJ.png

Looking forward to it!
Went down to a ACC today and got some really great deals buy one get one free couldn’t be any better than that so I bought three got three of them for free on way out noticed large piece that was not part of the deal was marked down from 125 to 75 and John let me have it for 65 you’re the man Johnny couldn’t be any happier with my purchasesI think you should all get there before it’s over there is so much to choose from I felt like a kid in a candy store but I just went there to window shop

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Went down to a ACC today and got some really great deals buy one get one free couldn’t be any better than that so I bought three got three of them for free on way out noticed large piece that was not part of the deal was marked down from 125 to 75 and John let me have it for 65 you’re the man Johnny couldn’t be any happier with my purchasesI think you should all get there before it’s over there is so much to choose from I felt like a kid in a candy store but I just went there to window shop
Thank you for the kinds words - I am glad that we were able to find some great pieces for your tank!