• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Peppermint Shrimp Spawn

Thanks!

I forgot to add that I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to try to raise their own shrimp. The cost was about $10 and its a quick read.

chazotte ,
who is the authur of this book "How to Raise and Train Your Peppermint Shrimp."

I'll look into it

What kind of tricks can you train your shrimps to do , LOL

Most of My babys shrimps are in my reef hiding in rocks and really can't catch them out so I hope that they will live on the coral foods

Some in my over flow & I could suck them out...
but they seem to be happy in there so ill throw then some food and see what happens.
I can at least watch them in there and see if they grow up

They have been in there for 3-4 weeks now

i know your pain, i have had baby shrimp in my tank for years, and they still small.... they must take a long time to grow up...... ;D hehe

oh good , I'm not the only one seeing these little shrimps .
Maybe the little ones keep dieing off and them more are hatched.

My tank has corner over flow , so I can see them in bottom of the tanks overflow
some are larger then others some are so tiny like there just born.

I guessing I need to target feed them in there and
I have to get that book.There is a brissle worm in there with them , I wonder if he eating them , maybe I should try to get him out somehow..
oh man , that would be a project
30" tall tank and they are on bottom hiding behind the pipes/overflows.
I guess the the strong survive

Maybe they are little mysis shrimps , but I never added then to my tank , but could have been in my macro algae when bought it for my refugium

anyhoo , they are cool and they are running around in there , I guess thats a good thing :D

Finger crossed they will grow up

lol...

copepod.jpg