• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Photo Group Buy - sort of

For all of us buding photographers - there is a photo expo in the Javits Center in NYC November 2-4.

All the major Venders (Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Adobe) will be there showing off there stuff as well as B & H, Adorama, and Alkit.

here is the link if you are interested. if you are going let me know. I'll be there thursday and friday.

http://www.photoplusexpo.com/ppe/index.jsp

eric

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Suppose the camera pricing will be a good deal? I've never been to one so I don't really know what type of discounts to expect... if any?!

There are a mix of things there. All the big companies have free classes on technics and have lots of camera and lenses for you to handle. Some things are priced really well - but the show is targeted at Photographers - so if your looking for lighting and backdrops or wedding albums and such, you'll fair a lot better a reefer who is interested in Look down boxes and underwater flashes.

But I'm sure Merv will have lots of brackets to look at for his camera.

Eric