• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Phyto

How much do you need I am about to start another culture of Nanochloropsis phyto. I can split my main culture and make a couple batches. I usually make 3 liters in each batch. Takes about 7 days. 08722

How much do you need I am about to start another culture of Nanochloropsis phyto. I can split my main culture and make a couple batches. I usually make 3 liters in each batch. Takes about 7 days. 08722
I just need a starter culture so I can culture my own.

Starter culture and the right fertilizer, an air pump, bottles and a small grow light- I started with Mercer of Montana- but any live phyto will work
Just watched a video of someone using that same culture and out of stock on Amazon lol.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Just watched a video of someone using that same culture and out of stock on Amazon lol.
Just buy some fresh live phyto from someone and buy the f/ 2 fertilizer on amazon or ebay- my phyto is always fresh- I'm sure @Yates273 is also- all you get from Mercer are directions, a ridged pipe and the fertilizer along with the phyto

I can get you started with A fresh culture. For some reason Mercer of Montana no longer on Amazon. I can get you a 16 ounce bottle that’s all you need to get you going. If you have a frag of something that would be fine.

I can get you started with A fresh culture. For some reason Mercer of Montana no longer on Amazon. I can get you a 16 ounce bottle that’s all you need to get you going. If you have a frag of something that would be fine.

Sure just let me know once its done.

I've done it before but lost my cultures when I moved. I was growing nanno and tetra and was supplying ACC with their phyto. I'll see if I have any frags. If not I can pay you