• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Picasso hosted our BT

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
It took about a week, and he figured it out. We are very very excited.

picassoanem.jpg

COngratulations!

now if only you could figure out how to take pics AFTER wiping away the salt/water residue on the glas.... ;) ;) ;)

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Hawkeye said:
COngratulations!

now if only you could figure out how to take pics AFTER wiping away the salt/water residue on the glas.... ;) ;) ;)

It happened so suddenly we were both shocked and I just grabbed my cellphone. I would have loved to wash it down, but every time we move towards the tank they think they are getting fed and shoot up to the top of the tank. So we were lucky even to get those. Plus the salt drip adds ambiance to the photo. :)

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thank god I grabbed those pics, we woke up the next morning and the anem has moved to the back of the tank (of course where we can't see him and near the filter intake). The clowns not go to where he was and not where he is, so this process could start all over again. The good news is that the anem looks amazing where it is now.