• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pics of Thursday's order

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
All sorts of sweet looking corals came in today along with some superman montipora and purple velvet montipora.

*EDIT* Images removed per request of hcker99.

Last edited by a moderator:

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I really like that first acro! Are you selling the colony or fragging?

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
+1 on the red digi... just in time for x-mas season... Save me a frag!!!!

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Thanks guys. Yup that is a forest fire digi. Sold out within seconds of me putting that pic up but If enough people want it I will get another one for delivery tomorrow.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Any info on this acro?

*EDIT* Images removed per request of hcker99.

Last edited by a moderator:

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
A couple quick cell phone pics as I stare into the frag tanks :)

2013-10-17 18.02.03.jpg
Purple Velvet Monti

2013-10-17 18.02.31.jpg
Red encrusting monti with black polyps

2013-10-17 18.07.12.jpg
Seduction Palys

2013-10-17 18.07.36.jpg
Strawberry Twister Paly

2013-10-17 18.07.55.jpg
Mind blowing Paly's

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Someone just walked out the door with the whole colony. I'm gonna try and get a couple more in for Saturday.

Doh! Let me know if you get any more please. I will be at my parents in Jackson Saturday for my birthday.

Thanks guys. Yup that is a forest fire digi. Sold out within seconds of me putting that pic up but If enough people want it I will get another one for delivery tomorrow.

I would love a piece. Been looking for that for a long time. Just don't know when I can get back out there. Keep an eye out but don't order just for me.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
My supplier is gonna scour the sps system for some more ultra's. If there nice I may have to convince myself to get some more in tomorrow :)