• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pictures from Vermont

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here are a few pictures from our recent trip to Vermont. It was a cold week with windchills hitting -85. Apart from that it was the perfect week for skiing. Lots of new snow arriving daily. The mountain couldn't have been in better condition!

_dsc2080.jpg

_dsc2035.jpg

_dsc2039.jpg

_dsc2071.jpg

_dsc2066.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oh... if Zachary KNEW he could be in snowboard class already he'd be on one in a New York Minute! We have him convinced that he has to learn to ski first. I'd like them to be proficient at both.

Do your kids board?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You can't imagine what your heart feels like in your throat until your watching your kids take off on a lift in front of you... completely out of your hands. At 4. *shudder* But they did so well!

Better than us, actually! There were so many times that we'd be so absorbed in watching them that we nearly blew some aspect of loading onto the lift ourselves (sometimes nearly missing the chair and sometimes nearly getting hit by one).

I tried skiing once.

I fell down.

I took the skiis off.

I drank LOTS of "special" coffee by the fire in the lodge! LOL!

Skiing looks like fun, but as my mama always said, Looks Can Be Deceiving! ;D