• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pink tipped green bubble tip anem- point pleasant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike and I have made the decision to break down the 20g; as such, the green bubble tip anem is up for adoption.
Is is a captive raised split that we got from Don (tazmaniancoyboy) over the summer.
It is free to a good home, pick up in point pleasant.
Be warned that the rock it is currently attached to has apstatia on it. I will do my best to kill the apstatia before it goes out, but I make no promises that I will be 100% successful.
We will pick the person the anem goes to.
Whoever adopts it has to agree not to sell it or it's future splits.
There are photos of it in the "her 20" thread in the nanos forum, it is about 3" x 2".
PM me or mike (mnat) if you are interested.

Plateboy on ManhattanReefs says he puts a screw driver at the foot of the bta let's it sit there and that it begins to release. My bta will release when ever I take the rock out of the water to clean the bubble algea. I might have it out for 30 seconds at a time, but it always releases.

Good luck.

Thanks GROSSR, I prefer to leave the anem on a rock. It can then be moved off of the rock by its new owner if they choose.

Does it walk around alot? I am looking for something to replace the carpet I removed from my tank. I could pick it up tomorrow am.

Hi Paul, it has not moved in my 20g at all, but it did walk in Don's tank (on to the glass, which is how he got it out for me).

It's up to you. I can grab it in the morn early afternoon but then I'm out of town for a little while. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.