• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Please help!

Cherry corals uses pipe cleaners, cement, and spray paint to make them Look good. Save yourself money and come to egg harbor.
I've probably purchased 40+ frags from cherry corals over the years and that is not true hahaha now wwc on the other hand I'll never do one of there sales again bc they're pictures are big fake

I'll never buy from WWC OR TSA ever again. Worse corals and most money I've ever spent. Aqua SD always has good deal, good size pieces and have always sent me freebies. POTO I've gotten some good things off their auctions for cheap too.
IE: trachy for $30 and a acantho for $35.
I've been let down by others tho

You know what they say misery loves company. Stop trying to recruit. Lol I have never done live auctions but I’m gonna check this out. What kind of deals are we talking?
I've gotten frags from $5 to $100 from this sale multiple torches, a hammer, an elegance some montis, zoas, a goni and an acan. Staying away from the sticks as I'm no longer interested in killing them lol

You can check out everything from yesterday's sale on the cherry coral website and see what kind of deals they had and what's still available.