• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pnoyreefer

Steve.
I just say that your hand is in a cast. If you need any help with your tank or anything, let me know.
Dave

Dave Sorry for the late response.. Thank you for your offer that is so nice of you.. I will be going to Ft myers. Can you feed my fish fo me? > i dont have a top off set up yet so I will ask also if you can fill my sump :). give me your # to call .

If anyone also want to help or watch my tank pls let me know. I am not sure if Dave will be free on those day. I know ther's 4 people here that are fairly close to me.

thanks
steve

*Edit: Removed Address & Dates

Burglar Alert, Burglar Alert!

Might not be the best place to mention specific days you won't be around especially when you post your address. :)

Carlo

PS You never know who is reading these forums so I'd delete that message if I were you. Nothing like an invitation you know?!?!

pnoyreefer said:
Dave Sorry for the late response.. Thank you for your offer that is so nice of you.. I will be going to Ft myers on the 20 till 24th can you feed my fish fo me? > i dont have a top off set up yet so I will ask also if you can fill my sump :). give me your # to call .

If anyone also want to help or watch my tank pls let me know. I am not sure if Dave will be free on those day. I know ther's 4 people here that are fairly close to me

thanks
steve