• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pom pom crab

Long story short, got a pom pom crab without pom poms and want to get one with 2 so the one I have can get at least 1 back and then split it.

Anyone know where I could buy one?

Long story short, got a pom pom crab without pom poms and want to get one with 2 so the one I have can get at least 1 back and then split it.

Anyone know where I could buy one?
I purchased one from world wide corals. But even if you find one with only one nem. They will split it. And later split that one. But I don’t understand why the seller of your last one isint offering a replacement. Did you get it from a fellow reefer or a store. I don’t recall.

I purchased one from world wide corals. But even if you find one with only one nem. They will split it. And later split that one. But I don’t understand why the seller of your last one isint offering a replacement. Did you get it from a fellow reefer or a store. I don’t recall.
I bought it from someone who has sort of a "shop" in his home. I didn't notice it was missing both nems until I was home which is an hour and a half drive. Otherwise I would have returned it. He sent me my money back and told me to keep the crab. But there's not much to a pom pom crab without the pom pom part and would hate to see him try to grab one of my corals to replace them.(I've already caught him pulling at my ricordia.)

Understood. I’d lend you mine to share Pom poms. But the little guy runs and hides in the rock. If I get within a foot of him