• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Purple Elegance for sale East Windsor (08520) $100

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling my beautiful Australian Purple Elegance. I added this in January 2009 when it was about 3 inches across. Now it's more like 9 or 10 inches across. I'll try to get another picture to show the S-shape of the body when it's closed up. I've never had any issues with it and never had to do anything special for it. Every once in a while I give it some Rod's food using a turkey baster. It has several mouths.

I'm asking $100. Must be picked up in person.

attachment.php

Thanks,
Tom

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I can't believe you are parting with this. I have seen it in person and it's beautiful.

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

This is probably the start of breaking down the tank. I've decided to put my house on the market sometime over the next couple of months and find a nice little townhouse instead. At this point, I'm thinking that I won't keep the tank. (it hurts to even write that!)

Tough decisions.

PM replied. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.