• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Purple Mushrooms and some sort of zoa 08753

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im starting to rearrange the tank and make it "mine" so I am moving out some of the mushrooms. Im looking to get a couple different varieties of mushrooms for one part of my tank and right now I just have to many of the purples. Along with the purple hairy mushroom I have theres just too much purple over there. Same rules go as any other thread here,do not sell them and pass the favor along.

This one has 10+ on it and is about 4 inches from one end to the other.

1.jpg

This one is a bit smaller and has atleast 4 mushrooms on it.

2.jpg

This is a zoa I got when I ordered from reefcleaners. I removed it from the rock last night and was a little rough with it but it seems to be ok today. It is not on a plug.

3.jpg

I will be in Lakewood tomorrow around 1pm. I can stop by around noon or later in the afternoon, around 6pm after a visit to my Mom's house.

I would be interested in the piece with the 10+ mushrooms.

Let me know about tomorrow.

thanks

rich

Nice DBTC!

Sid,

I got the medium sized one for you!

I will be in Lakewood tomorrow around 1pm. I can stop by around noon or later in the afternoon, around 6pm after a visit to my Mom's house.

I would be interested in the piece with the 10+ mushrooms.

Let me know about tomorrow.

thanks

rich

Rich,

I have one person that pm'd me first about that one. I will let you know if anything changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.