• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Purple tang + six line + Lubbock wrasse

horseplay

NJRC Member
I picked up this purple tang from aqua ob. Very nice specimen so I paid a little extra for it. Like to get what I paid for, $150. Healthy and very fat.

The wrasses are $20 each.

horseplay

NJRC Member
Which Wrasses Joe?

These are the fish I got from reef a polooza. I didn’t lose any one of them considering the state they were in.

Located in Holmdel but can meet in Jersey city, at specific times.

Anyone wants to make an offer in the purple tang? You won’t find a better looking specimen.

Anyone have issues with the wrasse eating their snails? I’m trying to get rid of this I have a 20 gallon nano and I can’t seem to understand why it keeps eating them. I feed the tank once a day. Any help??

ba30d62367331c8dd96eae4887305242.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
most wrasses are reef safe meaning they won't go after your corals. most wrasses however, if they can will eat some of your clean up crew like snails.

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
that's a beautiful purple tang.. ugh there are so many fish I want that I can't have... the classic nuances of life.