• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

QT Time

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
So the one male horse keeps getting this buoyancy problem.
Have removed air six times already and treated whole tank with meds for bacterial infection.
Decided to move him to something smaller to try and nurse him back to health.

So the one male horse keeps getting this buoyancy problem.
Have removed air six times already and treated whole tank with meds for bacterial infection.
Decided to move him to something smaller to try and nurse him back to health.
My brother hopefully all goes well but if the worst should happen hit me up and I’ll give you a new one

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Thanks Pauile. How long did you have this guy?
He is determined and still eats, why I moved it. Easier to feed border to swim and to add meds.

Thanks Pauile. How long did you have this guy?
He is determined and still eats, why I moved it. Easier to feed border to swim and to add meds.
Might of been a year maybe little less not sure because I rotated them so much I’ve given at least 30 of them away in past couple years

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Might of been a year maybe little less not sure because I rotated them so much I’ve given at least 30 of them away in past couple years

Thanks, Was just wondering if its old age setting in, like me all aches, pains, etc. . Reading up only a 3 or 4 year life span in captivity.