• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Quanta bars

I recently got one of the quanta pro bars. If anyone is looking for lighting supplemental or main, I'd heavily consider these lights. I think I'm converted for good. Very easy, very well built, good quality light with good quality spectrum. Very t5 like. The only difference is you have to mount them higher than I'm used to, which I ended up liking in the end. They are very strong for the wattage, I have 90 watts running full blast and this 37 watt bar doubled my par and have a quality spectrum doing it. Very happy with them, they have excellent customer service too. I can't recommend them enough. My corals got that extra little something and instantly all of my fish just looked brighter, and to my eye the spectrum is bluer than my previous settings.