• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Question about posting a thread under Deals & Steal

Five-Tiao_people

NJRC Member
Hi, I have a question about how to post a thread under sales & steal.
I have upgraded to an individual annual member, and I want to sale some stuff, but I can't find the option to post it under that section. I have a screen shot below showing my options when hit the post bottom.
Please advise where I did wrong.

1692825728554.png

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Thanks for the reply. I did, but none of them replied to my message.:(
A Mod did reply to your message earlier this evening. You are waiting on @ecam to log into the forum. He has the ability to see payments made to the bank acct. Please be patient since this is done manually and by volunteers who work. Good luck with your sale!

Five-Tiao_people

NJRC Member
A Mod did reply to your message earlier this evening. You are waiting on @ecam to log into the forum. He has the ability to see payments made to the bank acct. Please be patient since this is done manually and by volunteers who work. Good luck with your sale!
Thank you for the explanation. I am just a bit concerned about my livestock. They have been sitting in a bucket since my tank leak one month ago. I want to help them find a new home before it's too late.
And I understand MOD may be busy, but I will wait.