• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Quick RODI question.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
you may want to ditch the cartridges sooner than later as the higher the micron count, the more impurities they'll let in. I did the same when i 1st got my RODI unit, just went and got the BRS stuff....If you wait till black Friday, you'll get a discount on them

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
So the amazon unit is equal to the BRS unit except for the cartridges? Will the BRS cartridges fit the amazon units? Sorry for crashing your thread! I am tired of buying 25 gallons of water from the LFS in Eatontown that has algea floating in the water.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
So the amazon unit is equal to the BRS unit except for the cartridges? Will the BRS cartridges fit the amazon units? Sorry for crashing your thread! I am tired of buying 25 gallons of water from the LFS in Eatontown that has algea floating in the water.
they will, i buy mine from BRS for my non-BRS unit

Last edited: