• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

quiet?

besides MERVs build thread. it's been pretty DEAD. I guess everyone is taking advantage of the nice weather?

;D anyone else alive and kicking?

Sorry work all weekend and had some running to do in the evenings. Been really busy the last few weeks and havent kept up much lately with the happenings around here

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Come to our meetings. This past meeting at Rod's was jammed with people. Biggest raffle ever for a meeting.
We also have some cool events planned over the next few months.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Edwardw771 said:
Biggest raffle ever for a meeting.

Well, I'm sure Billy or Brian's meetings still hold THAT title (by a mile), but certainly the best raffle in a while! Meetings are aways a great time.

Springtime always brings a bit of quiet to the boards while we dust out the cob webs, tend to the weeding and leaves, and enjoy the great sunshine for a change.

We had a great time this weekend, spending as much as we could of it OUTside!

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Way to nice this weekend to be inside, had to renew the county card and play some golf.

yeah figured it would be a good time at rod's but i had things to do unfortunately couldn't make it out there.

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
sure thing, someone please walk the dog and take out the trash when you're done...I'll leave some money for pizza on the fridge...there's beer in it...wish I was there...

rod

rodclement said:
sure thing, someone please walk the dog and take out the trash when you're done...I'll leave some money for pizza on the fridge...there's beer in it...wish I was there...

rod

Don't forget tip money for the pizza guy.

I guess I'm the only one indoors tinkering with the tank. If I were closer to "home" I'd be out fishing like always, but I'm not driving an hour and a half from Philly to my fishing hole near AC only to drive an hour and a half to clean it and freeze it..... Gone are those days. :)

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I 'm tinckering as well...well technicaly my new puppy is and I am following him around!!!

Guys the tip for the pizza guy will be there as well...why I am doing this again?

rod ;D