• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RADION XR15-G4-PRO LED LIGHT w/DIFFUSER -- Used for only 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jmckdvm

This light was purchased on 12/17/19 so WARRANTY is good from this date. (Receipt will be transferred to Buyer). The light wasn't put into use until early February 2020 (because I had to wait for my Red Sea Reefer to be delivered. First one cracked in shipment so had to wait for another. Then needed to wait 3 weeks while rock cured).
A couple of weeks after I made the purchase the new Gen 5 light was announced. (Just my luck!). I love the G4 but decided that I need two LED's for my tank. I more recently bought a XR15G5 to add to my tank. I wouldn't mind selling the G4 at a loss so I can buy a G5 which will perfectly match my other G5. In the photos, the G4 is on the right. You will see it sits a little lower than the G5, and is a little thicker due to the diffuser. The colors of the two seem identical and blend perfectly, however.
Includes original boxes.

XR15-G4-PRO AND DIFFUSER...…...…..$360

Mounting Arm (Optional)………………….$75
(I am making the mounting arm OPTIONAL because I will need it for the G5, but to help make the sale, I will offer it at a reduced price).
--Includes a longer horizontal arm (not shown in photos). In photos, I am using the shorter arm and have it set so the light is as close to the edge/glass possible.

Because of the Coronavirus, I will ship for $13. (Add $4 more for mounting arm). Pickup at my door is also an option.

Dr. Jim
Dr. Jim's Reef Corner
Farmingdale, NJ

G4XR15 boxes.jpg

G4XR15b.jpg

G4XR15c.jpg

G4XR15.jpg

G5 and G4.jpg

XR15G4 with Diffuser.jpg

Tank distance.jpg

Tank and Controller.jpg

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Heya Doc!
Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Good to see you on the forums again.
Hope all's as well as can be.

J

jmckdvm

REDUCED PRICE:

XR15-G4-PRO AND DIFFUSER...…...…..Now $345

Mounting Arm (Optional)…………………….……
$75

I am making the mounting arm OPTIONAL because I will need it for the G5, but to help make the sale, I will offer it at a reduced price.
--Includes a longer horizontal arm (not shown in photos). In photos, I am using the shorter arm and have it set so the light is as close to the edge/glass as possible.

LIKE NEW! PERFECT CONDITION!

LOCAL PICK UP OR WILL SHIP
Contact me with your zip for shipping quote. (I will figure out the cheapest way to ship based on your zip code).

Will accept Credit Card or PayPal

Dr. Jim
Farmingdale, NJ

J

jmckdvm

FREE SHIPPING!!

XR15-G4-PRO AND DIFFUSER...…...….. $345

Mounting Arm (Optional)…………………$75

LIKE NEW! PERFECT CONDITION! USED FOR ONLY 2 MONTHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.