• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rainbow bubble tip anemone for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I finally got one of those rainbow bubble tips of the rocks.
I'm looking to trade it for a few frags or sell it for 40 dollars.
I'll except cash or pay pal for purchase and trades will be considered threw PM
The nem is about the size of a baseball when its settled and fully expanded

Attachments

• 4595.jpeg
    4595.jpeg
    882.3 KB · Views: 26

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Bricknick,

FYI - nems require some experience and controlled water parameters, they're sort of a pain in the %$$, as, like starfish, they tend to begin dying as soon as you put them into an unprepared tank, and the challenge is keeping them alive. Folks recommend they're best kept in an established tank, at least a year old, with colonized live rock, good tank parameters, high chaotic flow, and proper feeding.
I'm in the camp that believes if you have good parameters you can drop them in within 3-6 months of the tank cycling, as long as you've maintained it well enough.

Take it slow, my friend. Your tank will be up for years and there's a lot you're going to find you like as you move on, leave lots of space for it.
If you cram you're tank with everything quick you'll find things dying quickly, this is a slow moving hobby.

If you want to try some SPS, depending on your lighting, let me know. I'm in Brick and happy to cut some pieces for you.
On the other end of SPS with lower flow and lower lighting I can frag you a few different heads of zoas,

If you want to drop by, chill with a beer and BS about tank stuff, setups, etc.., and leave with a few frags workable frags and such, lemme know.

Bricknick,

FYI - nems require some experience and controlled water parameters, they're sort of a pain in the %$$, as, like starfish, they tend to begin dying as soon as you put them into an unprepared tank, and the challenge is keeping them alive. Folks recommend they're best kept in an established tank, at least a year old, with colonized live rock, good tank parameters, high chaotic flow, and proper feeding.
I'm in the camp that believes if you have good parameters you can drop them in within 3-6 months of the tank cycling, as long as you've maintained it well enough.

Take it slow, my friend. Your tank will be up for years and there's a lot you're going to find you like as you move on, leave lots of space for it.
If you cram you're tank with everything quick you'll find things dying quickly, this is a slow moving hobby.

If you want to try some SPS, depending on your lighting, let me know. I'm in Brick and happy to cut some pieces for you.
On the other end of SPS with lower flow and lower lighting I can frag you a few different heads of zoas,

If you want to drop by, chill with a beer and BS about tank stuff, setups, etc.., and leave with a few frags workable frags and such, lemme know.
I'd love some of your sps lol

Unfortunately I'm very new with this tank and I'm trying to build.my reef up, I dont have anything really worth trading except the nucence corals like green sea star polyps etc...
Dont worry I'll have plenty more if you decide to wait. Mine are reproducing pretty quick I just moved a few things around so I have a feeling one or two are gonna split now that that got some room and I ticked them off

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Not to be fickle but this post would be way better in the trading forum hahah but anything your looking for as to trade for specifically

Not to be fickle but this post would be way better in the trading forum hahah but anything your looking for as to trade for specifically
Because of the mention of excepting the money per the club rules its gotta go to a sales forum.
As for the trading I'm rebuilding my tank so I'm looking for some frags easy hardy stuff softies leathers lps some spa like monti basically if you got something to offer shoot me a pm I'll let you know.
I'm looking more for coral but eventually I'm gonna have a few more to put up and if no one has trades I need space so I'll sell them.

PM me if you guys are interested

Guys I have two available I know some of you have asked me for them but no one has followed up to collect let me know if your still interested as soon as interest is reconfirmed I'll post the order of interest.

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Guys I have two available I know some of you have asked me for them but no one has followed up to collect let me know if your still interested as soon as interest is reconfirmed I'll post the order of interest.
I'm interested in buying one - LMK.

Status
Not open for further replies.